- 555 Sixth Street, Suite 345
New Westminster, BC V3L 5H1
- Office Hours:
- 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday
- USA Office:
from a name you trust!
Whether you are going to China for business or pleasure, you can rest assured that your visa application is handled by the most experienced professionals in the field.
- Easy: Follow our simple China visa application procedures.
It's as easy as 1,2,3.
- Affordable: Reasonably priced, our service lets you save money
while enjoying the peace of mind.
- Reliable: Many years of impeccable record is our guarantee.
"Hello, Connie, Almost forgot to send you this message to let you know the passport arrived. I travelled to the Bruce Peninsula in the meantime, the day after I received my passport back! Many, many thanks for your prompt communication, efficiency and helpfulness! My son was absolutely right to refer me to you!
-- H. W.
Click here for more testimonials
- Q: When is the best time to apply for my Chinese visa?
- A: The best time to apply for your Chinese visa is 1-2 months before your travel date. However, if you are running short on time, we can process your visa in as fast as two business days. Just give us a call and our professional representative will give you the exact time you can get your visa back.
- Q: Do I have to send you my passport? Is it safe to send a passport?
- A: Yes. You will need to send your actual passport, not a copy of it. The Chinese visa is stamped on your passport and will become one of your passport pages. Visa request cannot be processed without your original passport. Because of the importance of your passport, we strongly suggest that you send your application in a secure way, using a traceable courier such as Purolator, FedEx, UPS, or Xpress Mail.