- 555 Sixth Street, Suite 345
New Westminster, BC V3L 5H1
- Office Hours:
- 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday
- USA Office:
from a name you trust!
Whether you are going to China for business or pleasure, you can rest assured that your visa application is handled by the most experienced professionals in the field.
- Easy: Follow our simple China visa application procedures.
It's as easy as 1,2,3.
- Affordable: Reasonably priced, our service lets you save money
while enjoying the peace of mind.
- Reliable: Many years of impeccable record is our guarantee.
CVCS is a fee-based non-government China visa expediting service. We are registered with the Chinese Embassy and Consulates to expedite Chinese visa application for customers who prefer faster and more reliable service. However, we are not affiliated with the Chinese Embassy. We charge a service fee for our professional service to help you with your application process including form & document check so that you don't have to travel to the Consulate Visa Centre in person and wait in line. Our service save you time and help avoid anxiety and frustration. APPLY NOW.
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to protect yourself. The premium depends on your age, tour cost, trip duration and plan choice. Trip cost should include airfare taxes and surcharges, visa fees, single supplement, and extension costs, wherever applicable. Please click here to buy.
"I am so grateful to have contacted you for the visas to China. Your service has been incredibly efficient, courteous, and a joy to do business with. I wish you the very best and will be looking forward to engage your services in future."
-- Dr. Turner
"I cannot thank you enough for your incredibly fast service and how
quickly you responded to my emails when I had questions. We are really
looking forward to our trip trip and your company has made the planning so
much easier. We will absolutely recommend you to our friends.
-- Vanessa L.
Click here for more testimonials
- Q: When is the best time to apply for my Chinese visa?
- A: The best time to apply for your Chinese visa is 1-2 months before your travel date. However, if you are running short on time, we can process your visa in as fast as two business days. Just give us a call and our professional representative will give you the exact time you can get your visa back.
- Q: Do I have to send you my passport? Is it safe to send a passport?
- A: Yes. You will need to send your actual passport, not a copy of it. The Chinese visa is stamped on your passport and will become one of your passport pages. Visa request cannot be processed without your original passport. Because of the importance of your passport, we strongly suggest that you send your application in a secure way, using a traceable courier such as Purolator, FedEx, UPS, or Xpress Mail.